Positive Solutions purpose is to strengthen cultural and social enterprise through targeted consultation and training. Our work informs policy, assists with decision-making and planning, or enhances industry knowledge. Sensitivity to local cultural contexts is a keynote of our approach.
Positive Solutions has successfully completed projects for hundreds of clients in Australia, the UK, Hong Kong and New Zealand including:
- strategic research projects and cultural policy development for federal and state governments
- cultural facilities planning and feasibility studies, particularly for public performing arts facilities, museums and cultural precincts
- business planning for cultural organisations and major cultural facilities
- public art and curatorial strategies for major institutions and cultural precincts
- governance training and organisational development for a large range of not for profit organisations